YOU HAVE 96 HOURS TO FINISH PREPARING. This Coming Week Will Be the LAST Normal Week on Earth -Coronavirus

YOU HAVE 96 HOURS TO FINISH PREPARING.  This Coming Week Will Be the LAST Normal Week on Earth -Coronavirus

As of 2:00 PM Saturday, 22 February, 2020, you have ninety-six (96) hours left to get yourself and your family prepared for the panic, civil disorder, Quarantines, and God-only-knows what havoc, which is coming because of the rapidly spreading Coronavirus.   Beyond 96 Hours, things will get very bad, very fast.  Panic will set-in and life as most of us know it, will be drastically changed forever.

MAJOR UPDATE :

87 more cases announced in South Korea.

142 announced earlier, for a daily total of 229 new cases.

South Korea had 51 cases THREE DAYS AGO. Now they have 433.

This confirms the R0 > 6, and not the super-spreader theory.

There are NO super-spreaders. The virus is just off the roof contagious, and spreads extremely easily, with maximum efficiency, regardless of the incubation period, symptoms or not.

Every infected person spreads the virus in mere hours after contracting it.

The pandemic is out of control. It always was. Probably the reason why W.H.O. downplayed it, and all governments not doing anything to stop it...because IT CANNOT BE STOPPED.

We are approaching the end of the month, when hundreds of thousands of people will start presenting SERIOUS symptoms, and hospitals will be assaulted by patients.

It's game over. Next week will be the last "normal" week on Earth.

Things will speed up this week, A LOT. Panic will start next week, in many places.

You have 96 Hours left to prepare . . . here's why:

PREMIUM CONTENT - SUBSCRIBERS ONLY

PREMIUM CONTENT:

This section of the article is only available for Subscribers who support this web site with $1 a week billed either Quarterly ($13) or monthly ($5).

This is necessary because this is a CLOUD-BASED web site.  The way it works is YOU READ . . . I GET BILLED for "Data Transfer."

Despite being politely asked for voluntary donations, few people ever bothered to donate. Then, despite being asked to click an ad within a story to generate ad revenue for this site, the majority of the general public couldn't be bothered with that, either. So there's no reason to give the general public free news anymore; they don't pull their own weight.

With tens-of-thousands of people reading stories here every day, the costs nearly drove the site out of business.

In order to be able to continue providing cutting-edge news, often hours or even DAYS before Drudge and most of the "mass-media" -- if they even cover it at all -- I need to be able to sustain this effort. To do that, I rely on folks like YOU contributing a pittance of about $1 a week;  which is chump-change that you won't even miss!  Yet that small amount makes all the difference in the world to the continued existence of this web site.

In the final analysis, knowledge is power.  Getting information first, or info that other sources simply don't report, is usually well worth a few bucks in the long run.

Please click here to choose a subscription plan in order to view this part of the article.

*** If you are having trouble logging-in, email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

YOU MUST SET YOUR WEB BROWSER TO "ACCEPT COOKIES" FROM THIS SITE IN ORDER TO LOGIN OR ELSE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE PREMIUM CONTENT.

I have done everything I can to help you.  Please help me try to sustain this level of information by making a donation using a credit card.  The banks won't hesitate to shut off Credit as things get bad, may as well use them for something good before they do it.  Please CHARGE a donation to my show so I can try to keep things going as the situation spins out of control.

If you cannot or will not use online financial transactions, please mail cash, check or money order Payable to:

HAROLD TURNER
1906 Paterson Plank Road
1-A
North Bergen, NJ   07047-1902
USA

Those in foreign countries can mail cash from their country and I will have it converted to US Dollars once it arrives.

Thanks!

Daniel Thompson · 3 months ago
    I'd say it did hit the fan, but everyone is still asleep. I just got back from my local Costo. No, not panic prepping, but i'm the type person who never thinks he has enough for what's coming/here. One lady was crying, and her husband was consoling her. close to 100% of all shopping carts had water, toilet paper, and what remaining sanitizing items were available. No beans left, and I got 2 of the last bags. Everything else was normally stocked, so don't think I'm looking to sensationalize...This was my first hand observation. I would have gotten more, but I only brought so much $ with me on this trip. Lines were halfway back down the isle, where this store it's only normally 2-3 people deep for the line. I spoke with my sis about this, as she says she's a prepper, but blew off my statement. She said it was typical for costo. This is my normal costo I visit in the fort worth area, and I've NEVER seen it like this. All I could hear from peoples conversation, was corona corona corona (and yes I purposely eavesdrop so I have a feel for what's going on around me. Hal's been telling us for weeks. If you don't have what you need in the next day or 2, then I wouldn't count on it being in the store. Also don't wait for the gas runs, as those usually happen after the food runs. Get what you need fuel wide. It's not coming, it's here. There is only one person in my local area who knows what's coming as I do, and we've been prepping together, and have our bug out plan if need be.
    Thermonic Emission · 3 months ago
    Well it didn't exactly hit the fan today. Granted, we have a serious escelation i Syria and the Virus is still running mostly out of control; however, there was not "event" we were expecting. At least that's what I was excepting.
      Stephanie Salazar · 3 months ago
      I came here to say same thing. Is Hal going to say anything about it?
    Kurt Maurer · 3 months ago
    Trunews.com is confirming much of what Hal is saying. They have a app on that can be downloaded on ROKU or watch on their websitehttps://www.trunews.com/stream/cdc-pandemic-warning-prepare-for-school-closings-and-public-event-cancellations
    Patricia Davis · 3 months ago
    Monolaurin is a safe alternative that is anti-viral and anti-bacterial. It is also anti-fungal and anti-protozoal (one of the only things that works against Bobcat Fever in housecats). I wouldn't use anything else. I've used it to cure ear infections, dental abscesses, stomach ulcers and more. Do some research on its mode of action.
    White Mountain · 3 months ago
    Heads up! I just had a friend I have known for a while call me up (not knowing about Hal's date) who got a call from a friend who had been in contact with a government agency telling him he needed to be prepped up "in the next few days." I have more details, but that is all I can really say here. This is 100% real!
      lisa bankos · 3 months ago
      Why can't you say more. We're all in this together
        White Mountain · 3 months ago
        If I gave more details they would be able to trace it back to the source. That is my main concern. The details relate to how this person knows mainly, not exactly what is happening. Basically though it was said that soon the number of people flooding the hospitals will be too much to cover up and they are taking certain steps to prepare for that.
      TheColorPurple · 3 months ago
      So given you have all these additional details but can't share them, can you share how you are reacting to these details? Such as are you bugging out on any specific day, waiting for anything of specific interest that will make you want to stay home from work, when will you keep your kids home from school, etc?
        White Mountain · 3 months ago
        I am as bugged out as you can be. Currently in South America prepped up, and I have a little bit more down time down here (although I was told by a friend in Colombia this morning that her sister is an infectious disease specialist, I think near Bogota, and they have a case isolated that they think is CoVid19, but they have no way of testing it...so it does appear to be in South America). My main interest since hearing this is warning all my friends and family in the US. Listen I know people are skeptical. I was skeptical of Hal's information because I do not know his sources or their reliability (in fact I naturally distrust stuff said by intelligence agencies since they are prone to put out disinformation for their own purposes). But I still took the warning seriously. But it is different getting a warning from a friend when he has not heard it. It gets real. You have no idea who I am, or who my friend is, so I assume most people are not going to trust me. But if it does put anyone over the edge of getting prepared I just wanted to put this out there. I have spent the last day calling everyone I can, including a lot of people I did not call when I heard the Feb 27 date the first time.
        TheColorPurple · 3 months ago
        Are you buying solar powered items, extra candles? Are you focused on any specific preps? barring the doors, covering windows?
          TSlinger · 3 months ago
          Plywood is marginal protection for windows, but it's something...just a thought.
    Julia Quets · 3 months ago
    Thank you Kevin for that fantastic post on colloidal silver!
    Gregg Walker · 3 months ago
    A friend just sent me this link:

This discusses 5G and it’s similarities to the Corona Virus symptoms and why. It’s
    worth listening to.
      Nattalia Chilcott · 3 months ago
      Thank you for sharing this link,,,,,this is an excellent video, all should hear it and share it widely!
    TheColorPurple · 3 months ago
    Just read this on ZeroHedge in a story-it does make alot of sense--

"The Tokyo Olympics are the major barometer right now. If they get cancelled, then the world will know: This outbreak is out of control."

Perhaps there will be an announcement soon about this...
    Donald Foreman · 3 months ago
    Latest from Mike Adams. Massive CDC cover-up here: https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-02-23-fewer-than-600-people-tested-for-coronavirus-in-the-entire-united-states-cdc.html Your own your own people. Been lied too. CDC in with the Deep State etc. Georgia Guide Stones in play (Population reduction)
      Candace Hathaway · 3 months ago
      Love that guy. I think everyone needs to join Brighteon (for free) and follow the Health Ranger.
    Nattalia Chilcott · 3 months ago
    Listen to this - very calming and healing sounds - 432 Hz Destroy Unconscious Blockages & Fear, Binaural Beats https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hxvULliUa0
    Nattalia Chilcott · 3 months ago
    Thank you Hal for your work, but I REALLY hope the SHIT DOES NOT HIT THE FAN on Feb 27th or in the first week of March! But if it does,, everyone should focus on being kind, loving, forgiving and understanding, comforting, tolerant, and helpful to those who deserve it. Focus on staying strong, standing in your own authority and rebuking fear...it lowers immunity! We humans are very creative beings....we will get through this, but cooperation is necessary. Remember you are not this body...it is just a vehicle for you, the Indwelling Spirit - if the body dies, you do not die....you get to go to the 4th or 5th dimension to watch the show unfolding on this 3rd dimensional Earth! We all wanted to be here for this transition/ascension time...for some it may be descension....depends on the choices you make....Service to Self or the higher path of Service to Others! May God and the Angels bless and protect us all!
    · 3 months ago
    Greetings everyone!

R.E. Colloidal Silver and coronavirus information. Repost.

Hal’s website is great for breaking information regarding the coronavirus, but for a comprehensive analysis of this pandemic, watch Chris Martenson’s videos on YouTube. The most recent one (today, 2-22-2020) is available here:

Chris has been posting these videos since the start of this pandemic. You can find all of his earlier videos on YouTube. Chris’ coronavirus blog can be found here:

Several recent callers to Hal’s radio show have mentioned colloidal silver (CS) as a way to combat this virus. However, nobody has gone into any detail or depth about how to do this, and why. That is why I am posting this. Full Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional, I am not a party to any of the links below, and I do not profit in any way from any sales generated by this post.

I am kind of a “health nut” who hates most doctors, and the medical-pharmaceutical complex with a purple passion! I am 65, and I take no meds whatsoever—not even over-the-counter-ones. I haven’t been to a doctor in 20 years –nor have I had so much as a cold or flu during that time. I do copious amounts of research on many subjects, and CS is one of them. I write this in the spirit of service, and I sincerely hope the information below will be of some use to everyone who reads it. I apologize for the length of this post, but it contains a lot of what I consider extremely pertinent information.

***

CS is completely safe both to inhale and to take internally, and it is currently the best, and perhaps, the only way to combat this virus for the masses. It is certainly the least expensive way. CS can be purchased, but it is pretty pricey. On Amazon, it can cost $100+ per gallon: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=colloidal+silver+liquid&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

It is much better to purchase a CS generator (≈ $100.00) and make your own. Once you own the CS generator, your cost will be little more than the cost of a gallon of distilled water (which must be used), or about a buck a gallon.

The one I use is made by Life Force Colloidal Silver Products, and it comes highly recommended. Here’s the link:

In addition to operating on normal household current (110-120v) this model has the option of using (3) 9v batteries for when, or if, you lose power (batteries are not included and must be purchased separately). It is advertised as being capable of making 75 gallons of 15ppm CS solution before you need to replace the .999% silver wires. This rating is for using the 6-inch, 14 gauge wires. Two other options available include 12 gauge and 10 gauge wires. They cost a little more, but make much more CS solution before needing replacement.

The Life Force web page for this specific model is:

The main Life Force page can be found here (other options available): https://lifeforcecolloidalsilver.com/

Also available on Amazon—specific to the model I have:

Life Force Amazon page—all models:

There are other manufacturers out there, but this one works great!

Additional information on using CS:

MUST READ: Fantastic and comprehensive Google Docs page on CS (click on the links on the left-hand side of the page to navigate to the links of interest):

Info on nebulizing CS:

Dr. Axe on CS (for you Dr. Axe fans):

General info (from my research):

Smaller is better! Lower ppm (parts per million) is better than higher ppm. Don’t believe the advertising hype about 30—120ppm solutions being better! They’re way more expensive and actually not as effective against viruses. The most effective CS solution against all pathogens is between 5ppm and 10ppm.

If inhaling, use ONLY a cool-mist nebulizer or humidifier. A steam based nebulizer or humidifier boils the water away, leaving most of the silver behind. Inhale DEEPLY! This virus seems to lodge in the bottom of the lungs, which seems to be a contributing factor as to why so many tests are coming back as false negatives, i.e., the patient has the coronavirus, but the test comes back negative. When inhaling the mist, alternate between breathing through your mouth and your nose. This bathes all of your air passageways with CS. Again, inhale very deeply! See the Google Docs link above for dosage.

Don’t get hung up on the terms related to CS, such as “True Colloidal Silver,” “Ionic Silver,” “Metallic Silver,” “Nanosilver,” “Mild Silver Protein,” and “Silver Citrate. ANY Colloidal silver that you make will be Ionic Colloidal Silver (which is the most effective form). And, virtually all CS you buy will be the same. For information regarding the differences, see:

CS is a great antibiotic for external use as well: cuts, scrapes, burns, etc. CS kills bacteria, viruses, and fungi.

CS can be put in a spray bottle and used as a surface disinfectant. Lysol and chlorine bleach are also effective, but they really stink! CS has no odor. Further, CS leave the silver nanoparticles behind after the water evaporates, likely creating a residual, antibiotic effect.

Unlike antibiotics which sterilize your gut, CS appears not to alter or disrupt the gut microbiome (which houses about 80% of your immune system; See:
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2018/01/03/gut-microbiome-probiotics.aspx ), at least in the rat model. See: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26525505

If you decide to purchase a CS generator, use ONLY distilled water for making your CS solution. Tap water can contain all sorts of nasty things! Chlorine, fluoride, etc. But the main reason for using distilled water is that the microscopic, positively charged (Ag+) silver ions that your generator produces with will react with the dissolved solids in your tap water rendering them less effective in fighting infections.

A PPM meter is useful, but not absolutely necessary, in making CS. They are inexpensive as well (generally less than $15), and give you precise control over the ppm of your creation. See Amazon, for example:

Distilled water should test at 0 to 1ppm. Consequently, if you want a final CS solution of, say, 8ppm, just process until you reach that number on your ppm meter.

I wish everyone reading this, and their loved ones and friends, the very best of luck! I do not know how any of this is going to play out, but I fear that in a month or two, the world will be radically transformed. Prepping is important, but you need to be alive in order even to need food and water. Time is short.

p.s. I hate Amazon for I fear that Jeff Bezos is going to end up owning the whole world, but they do have virtually everything for sale. Further, even without a Prime membership, they seem to ship faster than most sellers on Ebay. Take your choice.

p.s.2 I will continue to post this on Hal's new articles regarding the coronavirus in order that it may reach the largest audience and help the greatest number of people.

Peace,

Kevin
      Nattalia Chilcott · 3 months ago
      Thank you for this information Kevin...you are a man after my own heart....I don't do allopathic doctors/medicines either. I studied AyurVeda....ancient and far superior medicine and knowledge...can heal everything....no negative side effects...just positive side benefits! I will post below information on an Ayurvedic blend of oils that kills all flu viruses including SARS/H1N1:
      I have an Ayurvedic oil blend that the East Indians claim kills the H1N1 virus and the other flue viruses....I use it whenever I feel something coming on and it just obliterates whatever...great for colds, flus, and I have given it to people who suffer with asthmas and COPD and they experience great relief from their conditions...don't need to use their inhalers. I will give you the list of oils contained within it.

It is called COGONI -JIVAN SANJIVANI: Manufactured by CHHATRISHA & CO., P.O. BOX #1, Modi Street, LALPUR -361 170 iINDIA - Mobile: 98798-70616 AYURVEDIC PRODUCTS LICENSE.
      Active Ingreadients:
      Cinnamon oil, = 4.445% A.B.
      Clove Oil - 6.668% A.B., Menthol, - 6.668% A.B,
      Eucalyptus oil - Q.S, Peppermint oil4.445% A.B - ,
      Camphor and Thymol - each 8.890% A.B.

(I don't know what A.B. or Q.S. means??)
      Recommended Dosage: two drops for Adults and one drop for children twice a day in tea or warm water. drink it down.

What I do is boil water and stop the boil, add drops and do an inhalation first...goes straight to the pineal gland and into the lungs. Then when water is at a drinkable temperature, I add two drops or one drop and drink it down! This boosts the immune system.

Package says: Relief of Cold, Cough, Swine Flu/SARS also toothache, Healed two women here in my residence who had severe upper respiratory distress in January and were hospitalized, diagnosed with a strange pneumonia...treated with some horrific antibiotics that didn't really work...were sent home to recover....severe breathing issues...convinced them to use this oil blend doing inhalations and drinking, and they both recovered dramatically after using it for a couple of days!

East Indian food stores may have it in stock? Or look up Ayurveda Clinics or physicians in your area. Or call the manufacturer and ask for names of stores in your area/state/province that may have ordered it.

I have a well connected to the Dragon families Caucasian friend in Hong Kong currently....he Skyped me that that scientists in Hong Kong have developed a natural herbal formulation that kills this virus in a day, and that China has developed one that kills the virus in three days – 10,000 doses prepared already. He will be sending me more info. Stay safe!
        · 3 months ago
        What you've listed there is thieves oil.
        Cinnamon oil, cloves oil, eucalyptus oil & orange oil.
        Eucalyptus, camphor & menthol are the 3 active ingredients in vics.
        Thieves oil has been used for a very very long time for viruses.
        TSlinger · 3 months ago
        Ditto. Been this way for about 15 years myself. Healthy as horses here.
      Gregg Walker · 3 months ago
      Kevin, I have purchased some CS but have been wanting more. This generator idea seems to be what I need! Thank you
      for posting all of this.
    Michael Arnold · 3 months ago
    Hey Folks, so when the medications run out there is only going to be one alternative to fighting this Virus and any other virus and infections. It’s called Colloidal Silver and here is how it works. I take two 10 gauge silver rods and put them in distilled water. Run 49 VAC And it strips the silver ions off into the distilled water. The silver ions is missing a electron in the valence shell or outmost shell giving it a negative charge. The concentration rate is 20 ppm more than enough to be effective. I breath the silver into my lounge using a good nebulizer. The silver enters my lungs and direct into the blood stream where it actively seeks bacteria and pathengens because they have a positive charge. For Bacteria it steals electrons preventing it from producing oxygen and it dies. For viruses it combines with the key receptor cell blocking the virus ability to unlock the cell and tricking it to let it in and copy itself. A recent report came out declassified that in 2003 nano silver was the preferred battlefield method of preventing infections. The romans put silver coins in their wine to keep fresh. So as quickly as you can learn and obtain this technology because it may be the only thing to fight this virus here in a the near future. May God bless you and your family.
    Shane Chambers · 3 months ago
    This is a good info graphic as to what is made where in China. So as the lockdowns grow, you can expect areas under lockdown to not be producing anything. https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/global-supply-demand-shock-coronavirus
    Shane Chambers · 3 months ago
    7600 people in California under self-quarantine https://apnews.com/0974d0237f473bdf3422069fe6ee9d22
    They should notify all their neighbors to notify the CDC if they see these people coming and going like it was business as usual.
    Daniel Thompson · 3 months ago
    This copy/paste snippet below is directly from the CDC news audio phone conference that took place Friday 02/21. Their tone has definitely changed from 'we got this' when news first broke out to 'we are preparing for the worst'

We never expected we’d catch every traveler with novel coronavirus from China. It would be impossible. We’re not seeing spread here in the United States yet, but it is possible, even likely, that it may eventually happen. Our goal continues to be slowing the introduction of the virus into the U.S. This buys us more time to prepare our communities for more cases and possibly sustained spread. This new virus represents a tremendous public health threat. We don’t yet have a vaccine for this novel virus, nor do we have a medicine to treat it specifically. We are taking and will continue to take aggressive action to reduce the impact of this virus, that it will have on the communities in the U.S. we are working with state, local, and territorial health departments to ready our public health work force to respond to local cases and the possibility this outbreak could become a pandemic. We are working closely with health care systems across the country to reinforce infection control principles and plans for surges of people seeking and requiring care. We’re collaborating with supply chain partners to understand what medical supplies are needed and available. This will help CDC understand when we may need to take more aggressive measures to ensure that health care workers on the front lines have access to the supplies they need. We’re working with businesses, hospitals, pharmacies, clinicians, manufacturers, and distributors to communicate about these measures and what they can do to get ready. I want to direct everyone to a document that will be very informative in terms of what people can expect in the coming weeks if the virus starts spreading in our community.
    CANADA GIRL · 3 months ago
    Please folks. Does it matter if it is 96 or 150 or 200 or more hours away? Does it REALLY?

The point is this - if you take ANY prescription drugs, you will NOT get them in about 3 weeks. It doesn't matter if it's blood thinners, blood pressure pills, diabetes, whatever.

And 80 percent of the materials used in hospitals come from Chinese factories. ANY medical condition will likely not have the same materials available to resolve the conditions.

This alone can kill many. And this IS a certainty. One hundred percent certain.

Please do not worry about exact dates. You need to see the forest from the trees.

Think instead - in two or three weeks, what is likely. And if you do that you will see your preparations are not in vain. God help and protect us all.
    Phil Kanakis · 3 months ago
    Thank you Hal for your commitment in bringing us this information. It shows tremendous character. Hopefully life will continue on as usual, however it is always good to prepare just in case. I have seen how it can get at the grocery store when we get a forecast of a couple of inches of snow. Shelves empty out fast. If there is an announcement of something greater - God help us, right?
    i don't trust what is happening in the world now. I've had a strange feeling for some time - things are are just getting weird, there's a darkness to the energy now. Just doesn't feel right.
    Thank you for passing along the intel as you can.
    Matthew Szyszkiewicz · 3 months ago
    Thank you Hal for what you’re doing, I know you’re doing what you can without getting “disappeared” SQ (for a lack of a better term) is “proud” that you’re in the fight....

**Just a side note for those who are in tuned into The Holy Spirit, I’ve had SEVERAL confirmations from different phophetic folk, that if we REBUKE & PRAY against this God will put an end to it! It is man made, satan is trying to get one up before the correct timing of prophetic events.

i would STRONGLY URGE all who are still reading and who are not in tune with God at this time to please please ask Jesus to help you understand His Kingdom... Use the simplest Prayer on the planet: “Jesus Help Me!” If you’re nervous about what’s going on, if you’re scared for your wife, husband, children, parents, family or friends. He will answer you if you turn to Him with a sincere and repentant heart. Things DO NOT have to go this way... If enough of us unite in prayer to Our Heavenly Father HE will save us from ourselves as he saved Moses many many times. God is very real and is waiting with hope that all of us will turn to Him...

This is a spiritual battle that is manifesting in our reality. We are all active participants in the Spiritual battle regardless if we want to be or not...

Tbe same rule applies in the spiritual realm that applies in this realm “You May Not Be Interested In Big Government But Big Government Is Interested In You.” Like it or not... Just change the words from “Big Gov” to “Spiritual Realm“
    aka: The battle for souls, the creation trying to destroy his Creator.....

May God’s Peace be with all of us (including the idiot (lord dopehead) and may He show us His Divine and Inexhaustible Divine Mercy!
      James Mathews · 3 months ago
      What “prophets”? The Bible clearly tells us we WILL face tribulation. Look in Matthew 24 and you can clearly see exactly what’s going on. Wars, rumors of wars, famine and PESTILENCE.
        TSlinger · 3 months ago
        Tribulations...plural. Just not wrath which is delivered in the Great Tribulation.
      Shane Chambers · 3 months ago
      I remember those Trapped miners in Chile, and someone had the sense enough to put up a sign "Pray" by the command center. Those miners lived to tell the tale, and you better believe they too were praying hard. There are NO atheists in a FOXHOLE.
    blue collar jedi · 3 months ago
    I was raised 'prepping' by parents who lived during the depression of the 1930's. Mom lived in a two room house in Appalachia. They only bought salt, flour and coffee. They raised everything else.
    Dad was a city boy, but his dad was a doctor and so we knew all the homeopathic remedies, like gargling with iodine water for a sore throat and wrapping up in a blanket when you had a fever until 'broke', or using an enema, to name a few.
    Canned goods last a long time past the 'expiration' date. Condensed milk can be diluted.
    Learn which 'weeds' in your yard are actually food.
    Learn how to grow and use 'sprouts'.
    You can't have too much water stored up, or trash bags.
    Stay away from as many people as you can. Shop in the middle of the night. Don't touch anything in public unless you have a wet Clorox wipe between your hand and the gas pump handle, shopping cart, keypad, etc.
    Forget going to restaurants, drive thru's, movies, bars, kids school games, church (yes, church. You can assemble in virtual churches). Stay home.
    We will probably still get it. But, I plan on fighting not to get it.
      Shane Chambers · 3 months ago
      I was always of the mindset of : Luke 15:7 " I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent."

The silver lining in all this is, when the Virus is done, it will reveal all those of like mind and our physical and mental tribulation will be over. And as much as I hate for it to happen in this manner, this country really, really, really, needs is a purge of the stupid and useless. As the saying, not scripture, goes "Cleanliness is next to Godliness"