Audio Archives

Friday, March 13, 2020

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Monday, March 09, 2020

Thursday, March 05, 2020

Monday, March 02, 2020

Jake Schwartz · 1 hours ago
    Let me say it for hal. Shut up you stupid nigger
    Mark Petrey · 1 hours ago
    Pathetic...
    Mark Petrey · 1 hours ago
    Waaaal mart, baaa' baaa' little sheep.
    Mark Petrey · 2 hours ago
    Watch the bull shit artist in the Rose Garden. The little orange man!
    Mark Petrey · 2 hours ago
    Don't trip over the bodies, you bull shit artist.
    Mark Petrey · 2 hours ago
    We finally have an issue that even Hal is tired of ( 4/3/20) the C-OVID-19.

Finally we have an issue that cannot be bull shitted away!

Most are nothing but bull shit artist.

Bull shit your way out of the Chinese Virus!!!

Goodluck!!
    Manly Jamison · 2 days ago
    Here in NH, I have gotten to know a nurse who works in Mass General in Boston. She said that all of their 5 ICUs are filled with covid patients and that it is very real. She said that all the other hospitals in Boston are the same and that in Milton, MA there is a whole hospital devoted ONLY to covid. She said that it might look to people like nothing at these hospitals is really happening, but that's because no visitors or regular patients are coming to the hospital and the activity inside the hospital is confined in ICU s with dying patients. She said she understands why people think it might not be real, but that it is.
    Dave Sproat · 2 days ago
    Hal the shows are not displaying right on my Android. Tried both chrome and Firefox. The text for the shows is layered over each other
      Frank Lee · 2 days ago
      Tilt your phone to landscape/sideways.
      Doh.
        Paul Edwards · 2 days ago
        Tilting to landscape fixes it on some but not all, just so you know
    Daniel Laurino · 6 days ago
    I think you should share at least one item like a small bag of rice and a can of chicken or beans and tell them to repent to God for disobeying His Word to prepare and ignoring the warnings given then instruct them to ask God to multiply their food like He did with Elijah and the woman with oil or like Jesus did with the fish and loaves of bread. Or you can choose to barter with them for some things they may have that you don't.
    Jeffrey Dicks · 6 days ago
    I hate to be evil. The mandatory component now is a bible and the other necessary tools to keep you safe. I have nothing to give to people who was warned about a time like this other than praying. The ten virgins is the play going forward and sadly - many was warned and are not prepared! Shame on them!!!
      Frank Lee · 2 days ago
      Give....and it shall be given unto you.
      Your stockpile is never going to be enough...
    Leanna Frizell · 9 days ago
    Was there a show tonight?
    Mike · 9 days ago
    Anyone else seeing overlapping shows below?

Its like Monday's show is on top of Tuesdays show.
      Jake Schwartz · 9 days ago
      Turn your phone sideways, worked for me
      Paul Edwards · 9 days ago
      Yes, been that way since yesterday, for me at least. I was still able to listen and download but it was a bit tricky to click on the right place.
        Mike · 9 days ago
        Just realized that it's a two hour show tonight. Wouldn't be up yet.
          Paul Edwards · 9 days ago
          I stop listening when it goes from the Hal Turner Show to the Army/Vic/Brian/etc. Show. Any "Intel" they provide is unvetted...if it's worthy, Hal will vet it and let us know in a follow up show and article.
            Frank Lee · 8 days ago
            Me too. These old,slow ,media hounds just want to hear themselves on the radio. Just dead air,truly. Waste of my time.
        Mike · 9 days ago
        Thanks for the conformation!
        Mike · 9 days ago
        Yep, Same here. Looks like tonight's show isn't up yet (I'm now logged on through my PC. All looks good this way).
    Jared Passenger · 10 days ago
    OH, there it is!
    Jared Passenger · 10 days ago
    Where is the March 24th show? Not in archives.
    Jamie England · 13 days ago
    No radio show in Utah last night. I had to find another station to listen to you Hal.
    Debbi Erbeck · 14 days ago
    not good...tuned into KYAH at 7:00 (their time) they had it posted that Hal was on, but it was the Tim Tapp show, and that was horrible audio at that. Hoping that Hal is at liberty to post a show in the archives.
    Jake Schwartz · 14 days ago
    Why dont we have an unwritten rule here, call in no more than twice a week so other people can get a chance to call in, and also nobody wants to listen to the same people babble about the same shit every night..I'm almost to the point of turning it off when he goes to callers because I already know what's coming. Vic, army, Jan, tom, tom, tom, tom.

With that said hal how come this weeks broadcasts aren't in the archives, was wanting to listen to Wednesdays show again
      Daryl Graziano · 9 days ago
      Why don't we have an Unwritten rule?
      It is Hals show.
      Not trying to be rude but you act like you are part of the production. I have tried to call him before and not made it on the show, I guess they're just more dedicated to getting online than most people complaining about it. If you really have something that you feel is important maybe try calling 10 minutes before the show starts. On his two-hour shows phone lines are packed before it starts and he takes over an hour of calls. I get tired of hearing Army also but I don't let it get under my skin, maybe just listen till Hal talking and read a book
      Christian WarER ✝️ · 10 days ago
      So weird, right?
      Patricia Davis · 11 days ago
      Hal might not see these comments, so if any of us can get on the air with him, bring this up. I'd rather not hear any more from those daily callers either. I've tried calling in a couple of times and once made it into the queue but the show ended before I could get on. It's in Hal's interest to have more of a variety of callers than just the same ones over and over every single show.
      Joseph Kitzke · 13 days ago
      Make it a written rule. But only one call per 2 weeks! And put Jan army Vic and Tom on the blocked caller list. I’m happy to be a paying subscriber, but I want to hear the views of callers from many places and perspectives. Otherwise, please Hal, if there are no callers I’d rather just listen to you or music.
      DD7 · 13 days ago
      True, and some of them go on & on & on getting way off topic. I'd much rather hear Hal talk for the full hour than hear some of those callers.
    Frank Lee · 14 days ago
    Was I the only one that spewed his drink when Vic/West Texas got booted for eating on the air?!!? Lol. Who is this guy....wow. Slow, on tranks???
    Ziglveit B. Shtoonk · 15 days ago