THAAD multiple launches United Arab Emirates - Marine Corps Leave Cancelled - Amphibious Assault Ships "Surged" to Deploy; Heavy Activity at Kitsap and Coronado

Sources in the Untied Arab Emirates report today that overnight, multiple THAAD missile interceptors were fired to protect US Forces from inbound missiles.

Other sources tell me all LEAVE for US Marines has been canceled.

Navy Sources tell me that a total of FOUR amphibious assault ships were "surged" to deploy and there is "extremely heavy" activity at the US Naval bases at Kitsap (Washington) and Coronado (California).  Other Navy sources claim the Ready Reserve Naval Fleet near Suisun Bay San Francisco is seeing all sorts of activities to ready vessels in the Ready Reserve fleet.

Intel sources claim SEA MINES were found in shipping lanes off Guam and near Hawaii.  China is suspected.

Also told that the US Embassy in Panama was evacuated earlier today due to attack threat.

Multiple Emergency Action Messages (EAM's) broadcast by SKYKING today via Global High Frequency Communications System to US Military worldwide.

Things are getting very serious militarily from multiple aggressors over multiple issues in multiple areas.  If things "kick-off" we're in for one hell of a fight.

More info as it becomes available . . . .

REMINDER: YOU can keep this web site FREE to the General Public by clicking one or more of the 12 ads below which generates Advertiser revenue of two to three cents per click - no purchase necessary by you -- and helps offset operating costs for this web site.

Christian Walker · 16 days ago
    Very heavy military activity in Washington, JBLM.

C-130 formations, super low flying maneuvers.. all day long Friday.. Lived in JBLM's backdoor for two years now, until now, I never witnessed this level of activity.
    COdy Blackwell · 17 days ago
    Buddy of mine posted a video of 5 military patrol boats he saw while on his way out to deep sea fish. Out here in SD near Coronado. Pretty uncommon for them to be so present in the vicinity he was in. Nothing major, but different
    Kimberly Moore · 17 days ago
    Not sure if this is related, but kinda spooky . . . 3 large EQ's (mid 6) in Mariana Islands (north of GUAM) this a.m. http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com
    NV Swede · 17 days ago
    Bremerton Navel Yard is a huge repair and overhaul facility. Also Bangor Sub and supply base is a huge base.
    TSlinger · 17 days ago
    If I were a foreign power...simply watching the political non-sense and absurdity (I can't even come up with effective adjectives for it) I would not wait much longer. All one has to do is then take a peek at what the populace is absorbed in and one might think his chances are pretty strong. Is there even a 3% anymore? A 3% that actually has the stomach to act? I have my doubts.
    Jeff Zallaps · 17 days ago
    Hi Hal. I am on vacation at the Hotel Del Coronado. I have been watching military activity for the past several days. I have know idea what is heavy activity vs. normal training. However, the naval activity this morning was extensive (including a battleship) and it looks like the military was patrolling the waters near the Mexican boundary - which I would have thought was the Coast Guards job. You have eyes here if you you tell me what to look for.
    Corey Giuliano · 17 days ago