WILD CLAIM: California to Crack in Two; Portion to Submerge in Ocean

WILD CLAIM: California to Crack in Two; Portion to Submerge in Ocean

The Hal Turner Radio Show received a warning from a scientist who works at CalTech, for the Division Office of Geological and Planetary Sciences.  This person says that the recent large earthquakes, and ongoing aftershocks  -- which now total above six-thousand -- along with satellite/GPS land-movement monitors, prove that California is cracking into two pieces, and the western piece will submerge into the Pacific Ocean.

This person is screaming that people should EVACUATE CALIFORNIA IMMEDIATELY.   His exact words were:

"They're NOT gonna warn people. There is not enough time to evacuate everyone. GET OUT NOW! The whole state is about to crack in two. Please listen."

This person did not state WHEN this alleged catastrophe is going to take place.  This person did not name any particular LOCATION points within the state which would mark the location of such a catastrophe.  This person did not provide any data sets, GPS maps, or other scientific data to support this claimed pending catastrophe.  In short, this is nothing but a wild, unsubstantiated claim.

I do not imagine that rational people would suddenly uproot their lives and evacuate without having proof.  Evidence.  Data.

I pass this along to convey the urgency expressed by this scientist, his ardent belief this is going to take place, and to let folks see that there is a massive variance between what some experts interpret as taking place with these massive earthquakes, versus what other experts interpret as taking place.

Folks will have to do their own research and come to their own conclusions.

REMINDER: YOU can keep this web site FREE to the General Public by clicking one or more of the 12 ads below which generates Advertiser revenue of two to three cents per click - no purchase necessary by you -- and helps offset operating costs for this web site.

Cory Winters · 5 days ago
    I don’t. Believe a tsunami will swallow 250,000 people in 2004.....oops
    I don’t believe a 9.0 earthquake will occur in Japan in 2011 resulting in an ELE a.k.a Fukushima
    I digress...
    Ratcoon · 5 days ago
    I saw it for 5 sec's .........WTF hal......the article on the CO2 outgassing in Alaska.....did ya pull it ?????
      His self · 5 days ago
      There is a large group of wildfires burning across Alaska
        JON MCGLOIN · 5 days ago
        Ok so no CO2??? Good reason to pull I guess.
    Paul Lambert · 5 days ago
    Isn't the California-is-going-to-fall-into-the-ocean line pretty old now? We have heard this before. In a literal sense, land does fall into the ocean but over the course of millions of years of plate tectonics. It will not be as dramatic and rapid as that illustration shows.

The reasons to hurry out of California are social, political and cultural - not geological.
    Madeleine Mead · 5 days ago
    The focus should be the location of two different earthquakes. They were within 10 to 15 miles of each other. They both occurred at Naval Air Weapons Station at China Lake. The first at the north section the second at the south section. The first had a seismograph signature of an explosion causing a 6.4 magnitude earthquake. The second, 7.1 earthquake occurring the next day had a usual earthquake signature. The first event was a day after the Russian and American submarine incident in Alaska. Interestingly, there was an earthquake there too. I’ve lived in California for all but 4 years of my life. It’s government is a socialist nightmare, it’s climate is drought or flood, earthquakes or mudslides, fires or the threat of dam failures. But it’s a beautiful and unique state with every major biological area represented, even rain forest. Living in this state is like staying in an abusive relationship, “but it’s so beautiful!”
    Gregory Hoehn · 5 days ago
    This is the real CALEXIT!!! I would be moving out of cali yesterday
    Joseph Anderson · 6 days ago
    Think about it. America has been a Christian Nation for over 200 years. The Bible mentions the Land of the North as being a Safe Place. JerUSAlem.

So. It has been over 70 years since the founding of Israel. Subsequently society has gone to hell. Where is the ABSOLUTE WORST of this happening? If these evil bastards were based in the middle of the heartland we'd all have a real problem. But, think about it. Where are they actually based? Think of their "main towns" and you'll find places where they are extremely geographically vulnerable. Los Angeles and San Fran... both cities on the bay in a very vulnerable area to earthquakes. New Orleans... very vulnerable to hurricanes. New York City, much of the same.

You want to think things are the same and always have been? Look at the Ozarks. Most geologically stable mountains on earth... they look like rolling hills but are actually a mountain range. Look at the Rockies. Jagged crags. The Rockies aren't that old.

Look at the earthquake in New Zealand a couple years ago. Just a taste of what's coming. Earth tore 30 feet vertically in 1 earthquake.

(Judgement is coming)
    Gifford Rodine · 6 days ago
    Hal, I think you are being "played." In Feynman's time Cal Tech was an excellent university. They have slipped a little since then.
      transformationtime · 6 days ago
      No no, I am sure Hal is not being played by this info in general, wether it is now coming from the university or not. The essence of the info has an extremely high percentage of likelyhood to happen on south and north coast. I believe in using your word "play", that infact Cal dwellers are "playing" with their lives when ignoring further what they feel inside themselves as an approaching danger. But such is mankind: https://www.fantastic-pictures.de/images/product_images/popup_images/41-415-004.jpg
    Donald Foreman · 6 days ago
    Its not a wild claim. The question is when it will happen and if you are still there.
    Dave Blaker · 6 days ago
    I don't believe it. When I actually see it happen then I'll believe it. These so called experts/professionals (two words I hate) aren't anymore certain that California will slide into the ocean than anyone else is. When was the last larger earthquake in California couple decades ago... it was due. I'm not as concerning about California as I am about the weather. The spraying and Geo-engineering taking place is causing unprecedented weather events.
    Donald Foreman · 6 days ago
    May want to read this one from I Am Coming, Get Ready!

BLISSFUL IGNORANCE

Posted: 08 Jul 2019 05:59 AM PDT
    Jeremiah 16:19-21
    19 Oh Lord, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.
    20 Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods?
    21 Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The Lord.

Transcript:
    My son, the people of this nation are acting and thinking exactly the way the people of Jerusalem acted and thought while Jeremiah was trying to warn them of impending captivity.

America, you can bury your head in the sand and plug your ears, but I, the Lord, have warned you, and yet your foolish pride will be your downfall. I have set My true watchmen to warn you, yet you laugh and carry on as though nothing will happen....just as they did in Jerusalem.

My son, I so wish this nation followed the example of Nineveh and repented in sackcloth and ashes - then I would stay My hand a little longer. But your haughty, prideful arrogance, believing you are blessed has blinded the reality of a sin-soaked, wicked nation!

Jerusalem was sin-soaked and wicked - worshiping the idols of stone and wood over Me. America is the most idolatrous nation - even more than Babylon. The Christians think they are righteous and have the attitude that they are better than any other nation!

America, you know not what you worship! The same people that crucified Me, you relish and want to emulate!!

MY NAME IS JESUS, AND ALL WHO STAND BEFORE ME IN THAT DAY WILL CALL ME THAT NAME AS THEY KNEEL BEFORE ME!!

My son, those that say I AM coming on the 17th are of the devil and speak lies. I WILL COME WHEN MY FATHER SAYS GO!! -- NO SOONER, NO LATER!! Selfish little babies only thinking of themselves, when there are multitudes lost, that need salvation! Prepare for My judgments to begin, and that will present an opportunity to minister to the lost.

My son, why are the people so surprised? I told you two years ago that the West Coast would be shaken by a 9.1 in the Northwest, followed by a 12.2 in California! The shaking would be so strong that everything from the San Andrea's Fault westward would fall into the ocean. What? Did the people not believe Me when I spoke through My servant? I tell you now, it is just beginning, and My Word will stand!

NOTE: The Lord Jesus gave me a word on 09/24/2017 called "Behold, I Have Told You All Things" where He spoke to me of the 4 Seasons of Judgments that would come to America. He said this regarding the Season of Earthquakes: "I am sending a 9.1 earthquake to wake up My People. If they still do not leave, the 12.2 will take them."

Two days later on 09/26/2017, the Father spoke a word to me called "Now" speaking of these same two earthquakes: "My son, I have shown you while you were praying what is coming." (VISION: I was given a vision of the earthquakes where during the shaking, I saw much destruction and the Seattle Space Needle fall over and crash. Then I was taken down to California where I was shown the land splitting open along the San Andrea's fault line, and a large part of land west of the fault line collapsed and broke apart and appeared to fall into the sea and be covered over with water.) "The Northwest will be first. The 9.1 will shake Washington State and Oregon with fierceness. Within 24 hours, California will be broken apart by the 12.2, which will cause a separation of the state. Part will fall into the sea, and what remains will be shattered."

Shortly after I was given these words in 2017, I recorded a video with a sister in Christ, during which I spoke about the 4 Seasons of Judgments and these two West Coast earthquakes. This video is available on Tim Foster's YouTube channel - 'timfoster405'.)

My son, tell My People the fireworks that you so enjoy (He was referring to the 4th of July celebrations) will soon be bombs and bullets! The Bear has been awakened, and the war is on the horizon. I have said prepare for the darkness, for it is at hand.

Many will not survive because they are like the foolish virgins and did not prepare. I AM coming soon, but not on the 17th of July!

I say, repent of this foolishness and seek Me in prayer! My Children do not know My voice and have been led away by silly words given by lying spirits. Repent now!! Repent now, for I know and see your hearts!

I love you, My Children, but do not listen to those who give dates, for I never do.
    Amen.
    Messiah Jesus
    You are subscribed to email updates from Byron Searle.
    To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. Email delivery powered by Google
    Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States
      Doug Brown · 5 days ago
      Concerning the July 17 date setters? The problem with this bunch is that they treat the Bible like a gigantic game of CLUE, with our only purpose being to figure out the mystery date of the Lord's return. This is nonsense. The Bible isn't a puzzle book. They completely misconstrues why Jesus gave us the Book.
      Who can remember the book, 88 Reasons Why The Lord Will Return In 1988. Great book, but the author was dead wrong. And who can forget the abysmal Harold Camping's detailed predictions? And the hype leading up to the year 1984, with it's George Orwell inferences? And 1999's Y2K? People were flipping out. Date Setting is bogus for a reason.
      The purpose of the Bible is not to give people an exciting brain game, nor that of figuring out a perplexing Oracle.
      The purpose of the Bible is vastly deeper than that, as an example, Ephesians 1: 4, having chosen us in him before the foundation of the world. Predestination sure trumps date setting.
      The Date Setters are both frivolous and deceptive, and shallow.
    William Raywalt · 6 days ago
    We can only hope the entire group of Democratic Presidential candidates is there for another clown show debate when it happens. Cali Governor too.
      Ratcoon · 6 days ago
      Now here is a comment worthwhile ........ with the hate and vileness of the demonrat posture ....how fitting to CLEAN the country too .......too bad they don't have some big convention at the same time.