Victims of Venezuelan socialism who have come to America recently attended a Venezuela Freedom Rally in Washington, D.C., where Campus Reform asked them for their message to Americans who support socialism.
“Bernie Sanders is your enemy. Do not ever, ever get involved with this individual or any of the other socialists,” one man who escaped Venezuelan socialism warned. “People are eating from trash bags in the streets,” one woman said. “In Venezuela, there is no food, no medicine, education. No, nothing, nothing,” another woman added.
Others warned Americans not to fall for socialism’s false promises, and to beware its gradual usurpation of citizens’ freedoms:
- “It is not a game, it is not the route to go, it is not possible, it is not feasible, don’t fall for it.”
- “It doesn’t work the way the book says…socialism is too good to be true.”
- “It’s a gradual process, over time, little by little, power is taken away from the people.”
- “People always talk about the Nazis and stuff like that, but nobody talks about socialism and communism.”
- “For me, it’s kind of an insult to the Venezuelan people, who have been protesting for years.”
One former Venezuelan summed up their comments, declaring that America became the best country on Earth by rejecting all things socialist:
“This is a beautiful country, it’s the best in the world, it’s the most powerful – and we didn’t get there with socialism or anything close to that.”
Note from Hal Turner
If you cannot or do not use online financial transactions, you can still subscribe: When you get to the part about Payment Method, just select OFFLINE PAYMENT. This will create your account but put it on HOLD until your payment arrives. You can send cash, check or money order to:
1906 Paterson Plank Road
North Bergen, NJ 07047
If subscribing is not for you, then maybe a one-off Donation is possible? Please use the link or the BUTTON below it to donate via Credit Card (as a Guest) or by using your Paypal Account: https://paypal.me/HalTurnerShow