Rocker Tommy Lee Warns Trump Supporters: ‘We’re Going to Pay You Back So F*cking Hard for All This Sh*t’

Mötley Crüe frontman Tommy Lee warned that supporters of President Donald Trump would face “pay back” if the Democrats win back the White House. His missive ended with the threat that the payback would see a “gargantuan metal mountain” made of confiscated guns “emblazoned with the face of Hillary Clinton.”

The text escalates with every sentence, offering increasingly declarations of how the Left would get its revenge on supporters of the Trump administration.

“You Trumpsters better pray that liberals never gain control of the WH again,” Tommy Lee wrote, “because we are going to pay you back so fucking hard for all of this shit.” Lee proposed “Planned Parenthoods on every damn corner,” and repainting Air Force One “pussy hat pink” for aerial deliveries of “birth control pills, condoms, and atheist literature from the cockpit.”

“We’re going to tax your mega churches so bad Joel Olsteen(sic) will need to get a job at Chik Fil A to pay his light bill,” he continued, following it with changes that would be made to every one of the famously conservative fast food franchise. “Have fun with the new menu you bigoted fucks,” he said.

By the end, Lee was describing a “gargantuan metal mountain” made of confiscated guns, “emblazoned with the face of Hillary Clinton.” The tweet drew over 4,000 likes and 2,000 replies as of the time of this writing. Responses range from people telling him to leave the country, to messages of support.

Tommy Lee ended the interaction with a follow-up tweet, excusing himself to “go take a trump!!!”

REMINDER: YOU can keep this web site FREE to the General Public by clicking one or more of the 12 ads below which generates Advertiser revenue of two to three cents per click - no purchase necessary by you -- and helps offset operating costs for this web site.

richard pryor · 12 days ago
    Washed up- has been drug addict- go fade away loser!
    TSlinger · 13 days ago
    There is so much they don;t even consider, they can't see the proverbial forest for the trees. They'd be wise not pick fights with their own countrymen who may not turn a deaf ear forever. What if all us bow hunters were to be forced into service? Silence...would be their greatest fear.
    Mechele See · 13 days ago
    All you need to do is look at his picture. Pathetic.
    Frank Anast · 13 days ago
    .We'll just wait and see just how tough these snow flakes are when the fighting really starts. They always talk tough, but, by themselves they are nothing. In the gym where I boxed once in a while one would come in and try to see how tough they were. They never came back a second time. They're ALL like that!
    Matthew Worner · 14 days ago
    Like anyone would miss this waste of epidermis if he were to cock up his toes and assume room temperature. You want to build a metal mountain out of my guns don't let is shock you if you are buried under it.
      TSlinger · 13 days ago
      5 star comment.
    Doug Brown · 14 days ago
    Pol Pot and the Killing Fields did not start out suffocating his enemies with plastic bread bags.
    No, he started out with identical vicious pay back sentiment to that which this chemical; soup ex-rocker spouted.
    America has crossed a line.
    Grim · 14 days ago
    Tommy Lee is proof that there are some idiots out there, even Satan is embarrassed to own.
      Ratcoon · 13 days ago
      Good one ......ha ha
    GR · 14 days ago
    Molan labe
      Bruce Hollar · 13 days ago
      Molan Labe is appropriate.
      They want to spew language saying that they want to take us out.......
      Here's a heartfelt message from a deplorable......
      I served in the combat arms under Reagan when we had everything that we needed and we kicked ass. I wasn't aware that what I was doing at times was continuing the communist, socialist, democratic ideology to take over America from within.
      I am now fully awake and my skills have not diminished .
      Although I am fully aware of what the cost will be to me and many thousands of my fellow soldiers/ veterans I say BRING IT ON!!!! I will gladly feed you your ass through a straw as I systematically dismember your front line and support because I AM AN AMERICAN and you can NEVER have the heart and feel the commitment that we do.
      You are worthless and weak and you will never understand what it's like to try to sleep in a battlefield environment. I know first hand!!!
      Bring it on you entitled, misguided, ignorant, weak pussies......I need the target practice.
        Matthew Worner · 12 days ago
        Say when and where and stand clear of my speeding pickup.
        Ratcoon · 13 days ago
        There are thousands of us ....we are ALL aware of the enemies foreign AND domestic. We stand ready.
        Grim · 13 days ago