NEW YORK ISSUES GAG ORDER TO POLICE AND E.M.S. - NO TALK TO ANYONE ABOUT CORONAVIRUS CASES

There are now allegedly CONFIRMED coronavirus cases in Watertown, Buffalo and Rochester New York.  HOWEVER, New York State has issued a GAG ORDER to Health care professionals, police, fire and EMS, forbidding them from talking to anyone in any form, about confirmed or suspected cases of Coronavirus.

According to the local citizen, multiple confirmed cases of Coronavirus are at DeGraf Memorial Hospital in North Tonowanda and no one is allowed to talk about it.

The video below tells the story:

Sorry, but a Health Commissioner DOES NOT HAVE LEGAL AUTHORITY to issue a Gag Order to anyone.  Moreover, these people are paid by us to protect us.

Highly contagious disease running rampant, you know the testing is not accurate, you know 5 million people fled Wuhan and there are china towns down state. Some people get mild symptoms and don’t report but they are spreading it. And this Health Commissioner wants everyone to all just act normal?

How about she tells the public the facts and that they should stock up on food and medicine etc.?   You know, like before it gets out of hand so we have some stuff to hole up for a month or so if need be?

Instead she seems to be leading the public to the slaughter house.

The public should sue her for Depraved Indifference Murder when a loved one dies from the disease.  She knew the death of innocent people was a foreseeable consequence of her gag order, she should pay for it . . . financially AND with her freedom.   Send her to prison.

Now that you have read this story, please COVER THE COST for what your visit cost this site by clicking one or more of the ads below which generates Advertiser revenue of two to three cents per click - no purchase necessary by you -- and helps offset operating costs for this web site.

When YOU read a story here, the web hosting company charges us for "data transfer / Bandwidth" to convey the material to you.  Without your help by clicking an ad below, this web site would be in danger of shut down from the data transfer charges.  Please click any ad below to offset the cost of bringing this news to you.

Matthew Worner · 1 months ago
    When this hits the right people, gag ordering "officials" may just develope sudden acute 9mm migraines. Just sayin'.
    Basil · 1 months ago
    I have no medical training but everything I've read about the electrically generated colloidal silver is worth trying... the most important thing is getting right with God because I don't believe we will ever be told the truth. Thank God for the fearless men and women in the alternative media!!! Thank you Hal!!!
    Charles Yearwood · 1 months ago
    I wouldn't follow any gag order coming from anyone. If I believe people need to know about something so serous I'll tell them. I don't do like scum govt. officials do.
    Basil · 1 months ago
    Thanks. Hummm... I guess the question is... are there any areas in China where there are trees with leaves on them this time of year like in the US in southern FL.... IDK...
      byron alblas · 1 months ago
      Just watch ANY Vietnam war movie available.
      The Republic of Vietnam is on the same latitude as Southern China.
      Welcome to the Jungle...
      Hal Turner · 1 months ago
      Sometimes you guys surprise me. A quick look at any globe will show you that China is a massive country, with temperate zones on the same horizontal level as southern California, Arizona and Florida. Those places all have trees with leaves on them throughout winter.
    Anthony · 1 months ago
    Here's the twitter video of the 12+ "dead" people on a city block. It is easy to question the exact nature and truth of this video as there are leaves on the trees (in winter) and a number of things are unconfirmed.
      Hal Turner · 1 months ago
    Basil · 1 months ago
    last night Hal posted a NEW picture/article showing 12 dead people on a city block. Before I could read it, the article suddenly disappeared and I got a 404 error message when I clicked on the link to read the article. ??????
    UnixDR · 1 months ago
    San Diego County declares emergency over coronavirus

Robin Westenra · 1 months ago
    This is an interesting article, purporting to be from a Chinese security official

Leisa Price · 1 months ago
      I personally believe that article was written by some sick individual and it is fake news. Oh, yes I believe there are more cases of the Coronavirus than being reported but that article is too slickly written and the person claims there are NO NUCLEAR weapons in the world. Also, he got off from the Communist China government by replacing a bullet he used. Give me a break. What a boat load. And besides that, IF it were all true, he would be easily traced by all of the information he gave about himself. Nope... Not buying that one.
    Occams Razor · 1 months ago
    Nov 15th was the Day they think the first person was infected with the virus, then it was doubling every 6 days. I believe this is what HAL had reported early on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v7xq0fzPj4
    Occams Razor · 1 months ago
    Looks like they might have to Evacuate the 10 day miracle Hospice in China, I guess Shoddy workmanship is just in their culture:

K · 1 months ago
      The Chinese said that happened in the new hospital they are building, not the 1st hospital they built.
    Occams Razor · 1 months ago
    So this is the Hospice in China that was built in under 2 weeks. Now notice how they are trying to hide how many floors are empty (no lights on) in the Apartment building behind them by flooding it with bright light. Why do you need to shine bright construction lights on a building so people cant sleep at night? Why aren't the lights on the jobsite where it's needed: https://youtu.be/pkSstTvLczs?t=38252
    Occams Razor · 1 months ago
    San Diego: Starting to Get-It. Wheres our money to fight this thing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmNgNrjrYMY&feature=emb_logo
    Donald William Wahl Jr · 1 months ago
    Wondering if the spread of this is due/planned around seasonal temps. From reports it seems to be just as transmissible in all climates yet it is something to ponder.
      Occams Razor · 1 months ago
      The CDC said this virus is easy to kill with heat, but ...didn't give a temp range. I think he was talking about cooking food from China. I think I will stick to Italian Stone Fired Pizza with Oregeno and skip anything sushi-ish. Florida and Alaska didn't seem to be hit as hard by the FLU. Maybe time to move to the Klondike.
    Occams Razor · 1 months ago
    Grocery stores should run with this slogan: "If you got the FLU, we bring Groceries To YOU"
      K · 1 months ago
      Many cashiers at local unnamed big chain lick their fingers every time they open a plastic grocery bag. Makes me want to vomit. Imagine having to watch to see which cashier is not a finger-licker. Even had some discussions with a couple of them, one of whom admitted they had oral herpes. No words. So we now do the park-and-go option, never step foot in the store, and always sanitize our groceries.
        Mish · 1 months ago
        Eeeeewwwww!!!!!
        Occams Razor · 1 months ago
        You know today, now at grocery stores there are self checkout lines, where you have to touch the screen and credit card reader where 100's of people have touched in order to check out.
          Mish · 1 months ago
          And how many people I see use public toilets and not wash their hands and then use those screens! I think I'm gonna puke!
      jw williams · 1 months ago
      Everything should be shipped to avoid contact
    Seeing-Red131 · 1 months ago
    “Make sure nobody knows until everyone knows.”
    jw williams · 1 months ago
    I went to walmarr. Nobody was wearing masks or gloves. There was 2 slant eyed people in there that i stayed away from.. i was pushing the basket realized i didnt satirize the handle. Thinking great just great. No gloves on. Forgot. Some old woman coughed on my isle and i couldnt get away fast enough. Everybody wslking by me weirded me out. I thought damn. I hope this s.o.b. hasnt got anything. I felt like i was in a coronavirus manufacturing plant. After seeing noone with masks on. I thought whsts wrong with these people. Am i in a twilight zone.?
      jw williams · 1 months ago
      I just couldnt believe i didnt see one person wesring a mask. I thought to myself. Is this coronavirus really happening . Nobody seems concerned. I felt crazy delusional.
        Occams Razor · 1 months ago
        Very few here in the States cover's their mouths. The elbow pocket cough, where a person coughs into their elbow/sleeve should be taught as proper etiquette before any Health Related Broadcast, not the guttural tonsil belch whopping cough, or cough into the hands and wipe it on everything. "DO COVER YOUR MOUTH!" Should be what people exclaim to shame those that don't.
          K · 1 months ago
          Around here, the locals do the cover-one-nostril and blow snot onto the ground.

We are already used to quarantining ourselves...filthy creatures.
            jw williams · 1 months ago
            Thats called a snot rocket
          jw williams · 1 months ago
          Man , after that short grocery trip. Let me know real quick that people here in the states do not care if they get it. I seen it first hand today.
            Seeing-Red131 · 1 months ago
              Occams Razor · 1 months ago
              That's the new Catwalk Attire for Runway models.
    david b. · 1 months ago
    get colloidal silver as quick as u can, learn to fabric it diy. and tons of vitamine d.
      Seeing-Red131 · 1 months ago
      Not sure how colloidal silver will stand up to something genetically engineered in a bioweapons lab. Better than nothing I suppose! Also, I’ve commented on the dangers of colloidal silver and long term use:
        Leisa Price · 1 months ago
        From what I understand, colloidal silver used today is not the same as what turned that man blue.
        SPERO SPANIOS · 1 months ago
        Dude are you for real? The dangers of colloidal silver? And using a picture of the idiot Stan Jones who turned himself blue by using silver salt solution and NOT colloidal silver. I've been producing colloidal silver in suspension for years as opposed to nano silver in solution, which is a matter of particulate size. Nano is also a generic description for the silver used in burn solutions, bandages, medical wraps, etc. Colloidal silver is also used in the Veterinary field to nebulize solution to treat respiratory ailments in pets and animals such as horses. Which is a major complication of Coronavirus. You can buy that solution on Amazon and read the reviews which are also vetted as an "A" by fakespot. Safe for humans consumption nebulized as well. Nebulizing solution via the lugns bypasses the gastric tract with activates silver salt to cause Argyria. I'm sure there are the incidental unlearned fools who continues to perpetuate the myths of colloidal silver but we can't all be that thorough. Guess the WHO and NASA who use it for water disinfection and the all the medical uses of silver must be wrong too.
        Occams Razor · 1 months ago
        I think this dude was making / rolling his own, and it wasn't nano silver, it was Silver Chloride. It cured his skin condition, but gave him another ...Papa Smurf.
          Lyndee Wayne · 1 months ago
          Correct, he made a silvchloride solution with large particles of silver that got lodged in his skin. Get a nano silver generator.
    Jill Hart · 1 months ago
    Let's do a little informal poll...
    How many of you know people that have the flu right now and where are they located.
    I will start. My daughter n her three kids are all sick in San Diego. My son n his son had the flu the beginning of January n his two yr old daughter had pneumonia. (They have all recovered) in San Diego too. I live in Idaho n don't currently know any one actively sick but another son who lives here too had the flu for three days three weeks ago.

How about you? Who do you know that is sick with the flu right now?
      Mechele See · 1 months ago
      My granddaughter just recovered from influenza B. My cousin and 3 of her grandchildren also influenza B. Little town in NW PA.
      James Huff · 1 months ago
      Niece, great niece, daughter, wife and brother-in-law all had the flu. The daughter has had it twice in the last month, more than likely Influenza A & B. I caught a chest cough but nothing that was close to what everyone else had. Schools here in Eastern and East Central Iowa sent notices and called families to inform them their districts have the flu going around. Most of this in the last 3 to 4 weeks. We have a confirmed death toll of 12 individuals from the flu and one girl going blind from the flu. 6171 reported flu infections to February 5th 2020, 72 of those required hospitalization and 12 deaths. So, personally we have seen it and the larger numbers are from the state statics web site here: https://idph.iowa.gov/influenza
    Daniel Laurino · 1 months ago
    Steve Quayle posted that same reddit link on his website last night. His own words in the link stated something like "if true, words I don't possess". Then within 20 minutes after I read the story I reloaded Steve's home page to see if there was anything in his alert section it was completely taken off his home page. However, around 1am when I woke up it was reposted except this time in the beginning of the link he had SQ my source says the guy isn't an intelligence officer and something about false author. I checked Steve's alert section then went back to the home page and it completely disappeared again. I want to know what Hal thinks, so far Hal and Steve Quayle's source "DOC" are the only alternative media reporting over 2 million dead
      Lyndee Wayne · 1 months ago
      I read that. I almost couldn't get through it. BUT If you click the r/nosleep at the top it's a subgroup of fiction stories that are supposed to sound real. MESSED UP!!! I then posted a comment that was deleted because you're not supposed to ruin it for the next reader. That was not cool.
      and again...
      Occams Razor · 1 months ago
      Fiction is always loosely based upon reality, but it takes a twist. Seemed to demonize the leaders at the top, and exonerate the worker bees. That part I believe. As far as special masks? Don't know about that one, but police do seem to have the better gear. This is from rense.com
    Anthony · 1 months ago
    The REDDIT post was negated by the same person that posted it in the comments section. It is a probably a hoax post.
      Seeing-Red131 · 1 months ago
      Or his communist government got to him and asked him to remove it... or die.