MAJOR DAM FAILS IN MICHIGAN - EVACUATE EDENVILLE IMMEDIATELY

MAJOR DAM FAILS IN MICHIGAN - EVACUATE EDENVILLE IMMEDIATELY

The Edenville Dam has reportedly collapsed, sending a wall of water into towns in northern Michigan.  Authorites are desperately urging residents to flee for their lives as floodwater rush into populated areas.   Map below:

Residents along the Tittabawassee River below the Edenville Dam are urged to evacuate after the structure failed.

Midland County 911 issued an emergency flash flood warning around 5:45 p.m. Tuesday advising the Edenville Dam breached. Water levels downstream could rise rapidly.

An advisory says life-threatening flash flooding is possible along the Tittabawassee River below the dam heading toward the Sanford Dam seven miles downstream.

Anyone in low-lying areas between the Edenville and Sanford dams should head to higher ground immediately. Don't drive across roads covered by water.

Midland County 911 asked residents to avoid calling unless they need assistance evacuating. They told residents in the area to leave on their own immediately.

Officials closed U.S. 10 at Sanford Lake in both directions due to floodwaters.

Area Map:

VIDEO

Shawn May · 11 days ago
    This doesn't pertain to this artical but all day cargo plane chinook helicopters, and blackhawk helicopters flying in a diamond pattern. Alot more than normal they are flying into wright patterson airforce base. They are coming in but havent seen any leave. Maybe someone has an explanation. One or two cargos are normal but it just hit me as wierd. Sorry hal for posting this and not pertaining to this story
    Geez · 11 days ago
    So all the evacuees are being routed to shelters. Are those "safe-distancing" shelters?
    Lil'Birdie · 12 days ago
    Last I heard is the dam in Sanford was now failing also.
    Joshua Riddle · 12 days ago
    The Dam did not fail. Water is overtopping the dam, because the flood gates can't let out anymore water.
    cancel cancel · 12 days ago
    One of the Best and Most Important Shows ever Hal. Thank you. Certainly in the "Top Ten" of all I have listened too! Very shocking.Informative. Thank you so much.
    cancel cancel · 12 days ago
    Terrible about the dam. Could One assume that it was from lack of proper maintenance or more of a destructive agenda? Rife in this Country today? Certainly there have been greater "rainstorms" and flooding over the years.. The dam north of Sacramento, CA, has orchestrated "lack of proper maintenance" failure, as well. It is being said, by some. On and on. All because of a "dummed down" Nation of many "gullible fools", and rejection Of GOD. These situations take place. That would and need not be; And did not when we WERE a Righteous and God fearing (Father. Son, and Holy Ghost) Nation and People, as we are, in great part; But, sadly, hardly at all, any more The Radio Program tonight and Report was extra informative and appreciated. "Cynthia" Think it was? From Florida, is always a great caller who gives us thought and insight. Thanks to her and You Hal for taking the call. FYI: Myself; Circa 2003 or there abouts, had a dental issue that caused me to be hospitalized. They pressured me into taking a tetanus shot. I conceded. (My fault) (Should not have done it) (Yielded to the pressure. You are in pain. You want and need to be treated) So you give in. They also tried to pressure me into a flu shot. I did not agree to take that. I refused. Plus another, in addition to that (do not remember what it was, but refused also. (Point is, I was in ER, in pain. They said, they did not want to admit me, until, I at least took the "tetnus" which, as mentioned, I did. I was sick for weeks, after that. Found out later, from a Nurse, or someone, else from there? Think it was? They know alot of people do not want to take the flu and other shots, so they simply load them into the tetanus or other shots and stick you. So you get it that way. Or pretty much, anything else they may want to do? Much worse today, than, 2003. So BEWARE. Not to scare. Try to bring or have a true friend or family advocate who is smart and can stay on top and ask questions of the doctors and nurses, etc.. is my advice. Hospitals can be "business machines". Surely not ALL ARE BAD. Lets just ssy, some are better than others. So, there are "tetanus" shots, and there are "tetanus" shots. If you get the meaning? FYI: ASK for the Literature. At least, there were, where, I was at, In NH.When you sign all those forms and other papers, you have to sign (or a guardian or spouse, may sign) It may relieve the hospital or clinic of certain liability. So be wise.
    s2mfh · 12 days ago
    Is there a way to get email alerts for each new story?
    Jason · 12 days ago
    Dam...
    Grim · 12 days ago
    The wife living downstream from this dam, who successfully argued against her husband buying that new boat last year, is probably having regrets about now.
    BoldlyReady · 12 days ago
    This should slow down them pesky protesters trying to go against the socialist.. . .NOT to mention those militia guys ....AND gals.