Covert Intelligence has made available Transcripts of two closed-door testimonies by Lisa Page, the former assistant general counsel at the FBI, which have provided new insights into the actions of the FBI, DOJ, and others—including CIA Director John Brennan—regarding their investigation into Donald Trump.
Included in the transcripts is information suggesting Brennan was aware of the so-called Steele dossier in early August 2016, and that he included information regarding the dossier in a briefing given to then-Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.).
Other key points in Page’s testimony before Congress:
- The FBI appears to have considered investigating President Trump for obstruction of justice both before and after FBI Director James Comey was fired.
- Page says the DOJ refused to pursue “gross-negligence” charges against Hillary Clinton over her use of a private email server to send classified information.
- FBI agent Michael Gaeta, head of the Eurasian Crime Squad, who received the dossier from former MI6 spy Steele in July 2016 is referred to in the transcript as Steele’s handler.
- The FBI maintained a previously unknown verification file for the Steele dossier. Congressional investigators did not previously know of its existence.
- John Carlin, the head of the DOJ’s National Security Division, was kept abreast of the FBI’s investigative activities through contact with then-Deputy FBI Director McCabe.
- Page worked directly for DOJ official Bruce Ohr for at least five years and had met his wife, Nellie, once.
- The role of FBI Agent Jonathan Moffa and DOJ official George Toscas may have been greater than initially assumed.
- DOJ Influence in Hillary Clinton investigation; "Gross negligence and intent"
- The role of CIA Director John Brennan
- FISA Briefings
- The "Insurance Policy"
- Leaks to the media
The interviews with Page were conducted by Congressional lawmakers on July 13 and 16, 2018, in an unclassified setting, with the appropriate agency counsel present to ensure that classified information did not enter into the unclassified setting.
Page testified that she joined the team of special counsel Robert Mueller around May 18, 2017—and that FBI Agent Peter Strzok was considered for inclusion shortly thereafter. Page’s role was to “bridge the gap and transition between what we as a team knew and the evidence that we had gathered to date on the collusion investigation and sort of imparting that knowledge to the new special counsel team,” she said.
Her testimony proves their was a plot within the highest levels of the federal government to wipe-away Hillary Clinton's wrongdoing, and to literally manufacture completely fraudulent accusations against Donald Trump, to undermine and destroy his Presidency.
The material below is about a 30 minute read. Very extensive testimony from inside SECURE Congressional Hearings . . .
This section of the article is only available for Subscribers who support this web site with $1 a week billed either Quarterly ($13) or monthly ($5).
This is necessary because this is a CLOUD-BASED web site. The way it works is YOU READ . . . I GET BILLED for "Data Transfer."
Despite being politely asked for voluntary donations, few people ever bothered to donate.
With tens-of-thousands of people reading stories here every day, the costs nearly drove the site out of business.
In order to be able to continue providing cutting-edge news, often hours or even DAYS before Drudge and most of the "mass-media" -- if they even cover it at all -- I need to be able to sustain this effort. To do that, I rely on folks like YOU contributing a pittance of about $1 a week; which is chump-change that you won't even miss! Yet that small amount makes all the difference in the world to the continued existence of this web site.
In the final analysis, knowledge is power. Getting information first, or info that other sources simply don't report, is usually well worth a few bucks in the long run.
Please click here to choose a subscription plan in order to view this part of the article.
Subscribers LOGIN to see the story.