ALLEGED C.D.C. TEXT MESSAGES SAY "over 1,000" INFECTED WITH CORONAVIRUS IN U.S.A. -- BEING DELIBERATELY CONCEALED

While the U.S. mass-media is reporting there are "15 confirmed cases" of the deadly Chinese Coronavirus in the US, a lead Doctor in the CDC allegedly sent a text message to a family friend admitting "there have already been over 1,000 cases in the U.S."   The Text also says they are ". . . trying to prevent panic . . ."

According to an 18 year old in upstate New York near Schenectady, his father had a text messaging exchange with Doctor Nancy Messonnier, the Director of the Center for the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD) within the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), photo below.

The 18 year old was allegedly  using his father's cellphone and saw the text message exchange.  He became so outraged at what he read, that he took a screen shot of the conversation and uploaded it as a video to his social media account online.

The screen shots appear below:

Here's the other half:

According to this text message, there have already been over 1,000 cases of Coronavirus inside the US.   This is clearly being CONCEALED by government in their effort to "prevent panic."

Sorry, but "preventing panic" is nowhere in the job description for anyone at CDC and is not what we pay any of them to do.

We the American People established the CDC, fund it and pay for all of it so they can SERVE US by researching diseases and finding treatments or cures. We expect them to be honest with us because their whole reason for existing is to serve us.   THAT is what we pay them to do.

We don't need government public servants, whose very job existence depends on OUR tax money, to "manage us" or to "handle us" or to conceal things from us "to prevent panic."  We expect the facts.  We expect the truth.  The whole truth.  Nothing but the truth.

With such information, WE get to make informed decisions about what WE think is best for us and our families.

Efforts to contact Dr. Messonnier to confirm or deny the validity of this text message exchange, have had interesting results.

When contacted via Twitter to inquire if this text message exchange was real, Dr. Messonnier did not reply; she BLOCKED the person asking the question!

Why?

If this text message exchange is false, phony, or a fraud, why wouldn't the Doctor just say so?

Maybe she can't.

Maybe she can't because maybe it's true.

If so, then the Doctor has a problem.   If she DENIES the truthfulness of the text message exchange, then all that needs to be done is to bring the phone out in public for everyone to see it for themselves.

If she confirms the text message exchange, then the public will go ape shit as to WHY the CDC is concealing the facts.

This is called being between a rock and a hard place - possibly by her own doing.

The CDC must understand that they exist to serve us.  Not conceal from us.

Now that you have read this story, please COVER THE COST for what your visit cost this site by clicking one or more of the ads below which generates Advertiser revenue of two to three cents per click - no purchase necessary by you -- and helps offset operating costs for this web site.

When YOU read a story here, the web hosting company charges us for "data transfer / Bandwidth" to convey the material to you.  Without your help by clicking an ad below, this web site would be in danger of shut down from the data transfer charges.  Please click any ad below to offset the cost of bringing this news to you.

Adam Smith · 1 months ago
    SHE IS ROD ROSENSTEIN’S SISTER IM BEING TOLD
    Donald Foreman · 1 months ago
    True that Dr Nancy Messonier, CDC's director of the Center for the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases brother is Rod Rosenstein former United States Deputy Attorney General? Anti-Trumper. I smell a rat, CDC will blame Trump for the virus in USA. Setup!!!!
    Spike4187 · 1 months ago
    So much for saying "please keep this between us" I can tell you being a Dad of nine. There ain't no secrets with kids around. Those little rascals are sneaky. Dad should of deleted that text immediately. Lucky for us he did not and now the world knows. Like we did not know already. We know governments tell lies all the time. Including our Government. They are the enemy within. The globalists want this so they can bring about their New World Order, when true fear sets in, Americans will sell their birth right for a peace of bread. I suspect its too late for America as well. These are the end times, we are on the precipice of tribulation. Know Christ people! Through your Bibles.....not the TV preachers, the Christ they talk about is not the Christ of the Bible.
    Elea Baury · 1 months ago
    and she said also this( i think she is the one who dared to say the most accurate truth to people )=https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-02-13-top-cdc-official-warns-we-are-likely-to-see-community-spread-in-the-us.html
    Elea Baury · 1 months ago
    well now its public, even nancy said it before, the rest is saying it also :https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-02-13-us-must-prepare-for-thousands-of-cases-of-the-coronavirus-biowarfare.html
    Diana Senker · 1 months ago
    where did Steve Quayle do an interview last night please tell so we can go listen.
    Adam Morrison · 1 months ago
    Soooo.....what did Steve Quayle have to say last night? Curiosity is killing this cat lol
    SPERO SPANIOS · 1 months ago
    Stay dosed up on your Vitamin C, D and antiviral herbs and supplements. Order most of your stuff online. Stay away from crowds and only shop off hours like Walmart late at night, Then wear your surgical masks and goggles and you won't draw too much attention. Tell people you're sick with the flu and don't want to spread it. Then they'll be fearful for themselves and not worry about your motives. Btw, you can shop Walmart online and they will bring your grocery order out to your vehicle. Just have the trunk open when they come out and they will load it up for you.
    C D · 1 months ago
    Not saying this text message is true or not true.

Food for thought.

Spacing after each period is one space which is what people in there teens and early 20’s do now.

I can’t imagine two people communicating over the age of 40+ and one having a doctorate degree would only use 1 space and not 2 out of habit of typing.

Both text include ... before starting next subject. I don’t recall seeing to many people do this at all. Only reason I say that is I use it all the time instead of sending 20+ text ... And I’ve only seen in text a few people do it over a long time and those people we only giving me crap about using it.

Next, the allegedly two people communicating signed off on there text message as if it was a email/letter to print with “All the best” and “Best”.

Ive only seen this done when you two people don’t know each other very well. This would normalLy happen on a first communications between individual who might not be aware of your cell phone number or two people that don’t know each other very well.

Last, the text in the form of a letter, seems to be formal with two people that are acquaintances and not very close. Would acquaintance not a close friend tell you all this information?

Just something to think about that just doesn’t add up to me. Looks to me to be written by the same person with a spoof program
      C D · 1 months ago
      Interesting that everyone is focused on type spacing as I had pointed out a few things.

just my observation, not right or wrong, not saying it’s true or not true, just my personal observation.

Last comment in closing on the 1 or 2 spaces.

“monospaced typesetting” has been used for hundreds of years and it wasn’t until recent times that one space became acceptable.

Even learning to print in school graph paper was used and 2 spots were used to teach children not to jumble their letters together and give the appropriate spacing to show new sentence structure/start.

not sure why monospacing wasn’t Standard teaching but by the comments I have read obviously it was not.

I had always thought in my age group it was common practice.
        James Spruyt · 1 months ago
        I'm 57 and have mono spaced after the period for my entire life. I never heard of double spacing after the period. I just asked my wife and she told me she learned it in typing class. Unfortunately typing class was eliminated from the curriculum beginning with my year in HS. Learn something new every day. Trying to go through life as a one finger typer. Almost there.
          K · 1 months ago
          I've spent 30 years as a legal and medical transcriptionist. We always typed 2 spaces after a period UNTIL after the year 2000. Since that time, there are programs that will autocorrect those 2 spaces into a single space....so that 2-space/1-space doesn't really tell us anything.
      Dale Power · 1 months ago
      Let me assure you that you do NOT, ever, put two spaces after a period... Are you from a different country? That isn't what anyone in the U.S. learned in school. It isn't even what you did in your message above... So, that seems odd that you would imagine that.

As for being very polite... Older people and professionals do that at times. I don't always do so myself, but we have no idea what the relationship of these people might be. (Business acquaintances? Casual friends?) If a kid wrote this, it probably would have been far more casual, so it seemed correct to them.

Meaning, if faked, this was likely the work of an older person.

However, that a real name was used, of a verifiable person and when asked about this being real, the asker was blocked, not ignored or denied outright... That seems to be telling.

I would posit this, however: What if this IS fake, but the Doctor realized that the information inside of it is "close enough to true" that she wanted to make it seem correct. So she blocked the person asking, knowing that it would make her look guilty, even if she didn't write the first message at all?

We might be doing her a disservice, believing the worst about her without knowing all of the facts.
        Thermionic Emission · 1 months ago
        I graduated from a US State University in 2001 and I can assure you we were required to place double spaces after every period of a sentence. Certainly in 2001 we were all using PC based word processing programs. That rule applied to all submitted documents in my English classes, Speech, as well as the Engineering classes. So yes, you always place two spaces after a period between sentences.
        GR Moore · 1 months ago
        Single spacing after a period is relatively modern construct. It is far more common in texting than in email and letter writing.

As for ellipses... I use them quite often as a pause in thought.
          William Raywalt · 1 months ago
          Copperhead, I agree with you. I'm writing this on my tablet through voice to text. My tablet, and also my phone, only do a single space automatically. I was taught to do double spacing after periods, but that's just not the way it's done anymore.
          Judith Rollings · 1 months ago
          You are correct. Single spacing after a period is a construct that began when proportional fonts and word processing programs became available.
            Judith Rollings · 1 months ago
            The "em space" was a wide single space used after a period (end of sentence period, not abbreviation period) in typesetting prior to digital word processing. But since typewriters did not have that, as they were fixed spacing, it was proper procedure to use 2 spaces after an end-of-sentence period.
        C D · 1 months ago
        Dale Power a few things.

wasnt saying it was real or not real just seeing a few things.

As for spacing I am not to sure how old you are but before normal usage of computers, Skytel, fax and texting schools in the USA schools taught on typewriters and it was a requirement of 2 spaces.

Anyone Who learned on a Commodore or Apple2E was required durning high school to use 2 spaces which didn’t change until the late 80’s
          Dale Power · 1 months ago
          Ah, I just looked it up. Two spaces IS wrong, according to almost every modern style guide. I wasn't taught that and I WAS taught to type on a typewriter and and Apple2E...

BUT, I also found that many people were taught that. It was always wrong, since typesetting doesn't work well with that process.

*Clearly, don't trust my word on it, go and research for yourself.
            Bob · 1 months ago
            My wife took typing in H.S. In the 60's and was taught to use 2 spaces. She still does, as do I. Maybe depends on where you went to school and how old your teacher was?
            Mechele See · 1 months ago
            I am 60. Took Typing in school (as a potential secretary) and never had a double space after a period.
            Judith Rollings · 1 months ago
            Dale, you are looking at RECENT standards - standards that are in place since the advent of Word Processing software. PRIOR to word processing software and proportional fonts, all fonts were fixed-spacing (courier etc). The rule for fixed space fonts and typewriters was TWO spaces after a period. I know, I was taught typing in 1964.
              Judith Rollings · 1 months ago
              Also, when proportional fonts became popular, the word processing programs inserted an "em space" after the period. In typography, an em space is the largest space (there were also en spaces, slightly smaller). Thus the word processing software "corrects" the period followed by single space to period followed by "em space". I worked in OCR/publishing software in the 1970s.
      C D · 1 months ago
      Sorry about typeO’ ... driving ... yes I know I shouldn’t txt and drive
        James Huff · 1 months ago
        CD... (triple dots mean more to follow). I have to agree with Dale Power on this one for proper sentence structure. I am in my mid-50's and I always have and learned in school in the '70's to put one space after a period. I did grow up using a Commodore 64, 128, etc. Yet, proper English is one space after a period.

The exchange, whether real or fake, was grammatically correct. I am not sure either way, but with thousands of Chinese students returning to the United States after the Chinese Lunar New Year celebrations were cancelled, I am surprised there is not an outbreak in every state with colleges which have foreign students from China in their classes.

Knowing the reason for keeping the sheep unaware of the wolf in the flock, it is understandable to keep anarchy and/or chaos from reigning. Imagine the horror if this happened, cats and dogs playing together, the inhumanity of it. Seriously, though, having served our country as have a lot of Hal's readers and listeners, we know people are generally only given information at their security clearance level and then on a need to know basis. The majority of the public at the outbreak of a pandemic, although they should have enough common sense to know what to do with the information, don't have that common sense, thus, they don't have a need to know. It would cause widespread panic and chaos/anarchy and lead to martial law.

Do the elite want most of the feeders gone? I imagine some do, but a similar amount probably care less, one way or another. They need the working class for now to keep them elite. Feeders in 3rd world countries? Your guess is as good as mine.

I hope and pray you all have a great day. Prep if you can, make arrangements with close friends or family who can form a small community for when the SHTF. Not everyone excels at survival in a small/medium size household. But, a small group of like minded people, can form a survival community and have the skillsets to survive almost anything.
          C D · 1 months ago
          James Huff proper English is “monospacing” Used for 100’s of years.

it wasn’t until recent times one space was acceptable.

My personal opinion why it changed ... coding, Lenix, dos and so one ... became standard format
        GR Moore · 1 months ago
        ... and the finger wagging commences!
          C D · 1 months ago
          GR Moore I find interesting what people picked up on from my comment and stayed focused on.

Millions if not hundreds of millions of people are/could be die from this while arguing the English language and spacing.

I was just giving my observation and as Hal has pointed it out it’s “Alleged“.
    geauxnutz · 1 months ago
    I'm not sure how I feel about those 2 links below..but interesting read none the less
    Kieran Cumpston · 1 months ago
    Hal, have you seen this yet? "CoronaVirus Is Spreading In buffalo NY" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuO8Ft-IFrQ
      Nattalia Chilcott · 1 months ago
      Everyone needs to listen to that video you posted....thank you so much! No wonder they are preparing the quarantine camps...they know there are many more infections than being reported to the public and looks like they really want the Pandemic to sweep USA and Canada (I am a Canadian and we have a huge Chinese population in Canada in every major city).
    Occams Razor · 1 months ago
    "In other news, China's zombie companies are breathing a sigh of relief after the Communist Party ordered the nation's banks to implement a loan default 'grace period' to ensure that China's mountain of bad debt doesn't come tumbling down like a house of cards.

Banks are told to tolerate higher bad loans and further raise tolerance for regions and industries hit hard by the virus"

This sounds like the sub prime mortgage crisis that nearly wiped us out here in 2008. Get ready for the China Virus Economic Bubble to Pop too.

RBI · 1 months ago
    We need a couple of thousand people with Twitter accounts to flood Dr Nancy with requests for comments. If only 1-2, she'll block and get away with it. With a thousand inquiries, they'll HAVE to come out with a cover story. Then a mass shooting or some big distraction event to get the news focused elsewhere. As Todd Bemer was reported to have said, "Let's Roll!"
      Occams Razor · 1 months ago
      They will respond with diversionary tactics like the Chinese Govt when asked pointed questions, and then wonder why no one trusts them:

Here's the Joke circulating about Chinese Govt to Citizen relations:

How many monkeys died?
      26 caves collapsed.
      How many monkeys died?
      Only 5K trees ruined.
      How many monkeys died?
      All alive moneys transferred to safe places.
      How many monkeys died?
      Relatives of the dead monkeys are emotionally stable.
      How many monkeys died?
      We saved one today. https://twitter.com/jenniferatntd/status/1228131448311492614
    lee bamburg · 1 months ago
    from the CDC website:
    Nancy Messonnier, MD, is the Director of the Center for the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD). Since beginning her public health career in 1995 as an EPIDEMIC INTELLIGENCE SERVICE OFFICER in the Deputy Director for Infectious Diseases (DDID),
    That tells you all ya need to know about her attitude towards us lowly peasants..lol
    Mike Fisch · 1 months ago
    I suspected this was going on. If the spread is this large, the lid will blow off soon. CDC will likely not reveal the full extent of it, but will have to reveal at least some.
      Occams Razor · 1 months ago
      This could be why they finally announced today to test everyone in the US who has Flu Symptoms, Even though their test kits are only 50% accurate. Also the CDC/WHO outlooks get more and more Macabre as days go by. Their Early Warning systems should have been ringing off the hook when they saw a 65% spike in the states of Flu Cases. What in the hell is going on someone should have said, we got to get to the bottom of this. Did you see any maps from the CDC in what locales they were having a spike, and did that correspond to Asian demographics by chance? They have been pretty damn tight lipped about this, paying only lip service to being transparent. 2 Days ago, I got a "FLU CAST" on my phone warning that Flu Season has been extended for 2 weeks in my area from the weather channel. Never saw that before.
      Gregg Walker · 1 months ago
      Or that lady Nancy will be removed and silenced. Then they will deny the whole story. Kudos to the young man who passed this on!
    Standing Wave · 1 months ago
    "... near by ..."
    " ... doing good ..."
    I have a bridge for sale. Bids?