Audio Archives

Friday, March 13, 2020

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Monday, March 09, 2020

Thursday, March 05, 2020

Monday, March 02, 2020

Daniel Laurino · 1 days ago
    I think you should share at least one item like a small bag of rice and a can of chicken or beans and tell them to repent to God for disobeying His Word to prepare and ignoring the warnings given then instruct them to ask God to multiply their food like He did with Elijah and the woman with oil or like Jesus did with the fish and loaves of bread. Or you can choose to barter with them for some things they may have that you don't.
    Jeffrey Dicks · 1 days ago
    I hate to be evil. The mandatory component now is a bible and the other necessary tools to keep you safe. I have nothing to give to people who was warned about a time like this other than praying. The ten virgins is the play going forward and sadly - many was warned and are not prepared! Shame on them!!!
    Leanna Frizell · 4 days ago
    Was there a show tonight?
    Mike · 4 days ago
    Anyone else seeing overlapping shows below?

Its like Monday's show is on top of Tuesdays show.
      Jake Schwartz · 4 days ago
      Turn your phone sideways, worked for me
      Paul Edwards · 4 days ago
      Yes, been that way since yesterday, for me at least. I was still able to listen and download but it was a bit tricky to click on the right place.
        Mike · 4 days ago
        Just realized that it's a two hour show tonight. Wouldn't be up yet.
          Paul Edwards · 4 days ago
          I stop listening when it goes from the Hal Turner Show to the Army/Vic/Brian/etc. Show. Any "Intel" they provide is unvetted...if it's worthy, Hal will vet it and let us know in a follow up show and article.
            Frank Lee · 4 days ago
            Me too. These old,slow ,media hounds just want to hear themselves on the radio. Just dead air,truly. Waste of my time.
        Mike · 4 days ago
        Thanks for the conformation!
        Mike · 4 days ago
        Yep, Same here. Looks like tonight's show isn't up yet (I'm now logged on through my PC. All looks good this way).
    Jared Passenger · 5 days ago
    OH, there it is!
    Jared Passenger · 5 days ago
    Where is the March 24th show? Not in archives.
    Jamie England · 9 days ago
    No radio show in Utah last night. I had to find another station to listen to you Hal.
    Debbi Erbeck · 9 days ago
    not good...tuned into KYAH at 7:00 (their time) they had it posted that Hal was on, but it was the Tim Tapp show, and that was horrible audio at that. Hoping that Hal is at liberty to post a show in the archives.
    Jake Schwartz · 10 days ago
    Why dont we have an unwritten rule here, call in no more than twice a week so other people can get a chance to call in, and also nobody wants to listen to the same people babble about the same shit every night..I'm almost to the point of turning it off when he goes to callers because I already know what's coming. Vic, army, Jan, tom, tom, tom, tom.

With that said hal how come this weeks broadcasts aren't in the archives, was wanting to listen to Wednesdays show again
      Daryl Graziano · 5 days ago
      Why don't we have an Unwritten rule?
      It is Hals show.
      Not trying to be rude but you act like you are part of the production. I have tried to call him before and not made it on the show, I guess they're just more dedicated to getting online than most people complaining about it. If you really have something that you feel is important maybe try calling 10 minutes before the show starts. On his two-hour shows phone lines are packed before it starts and he takes over an hour of calls. I get tired of hearing Army also but I don't let it get under my skin, maybe just listen till Hal talking and read a book
      Christian WarER ✝️ · 5 days ago
      So weird, right?
      Patricia Davis · 6 days ago
      Hal might not see these comments, so if any of us can get on the air with him, bring this up. I'd rather not hear any more from those daily callers either. I've tried calling in a couple of times and once made it into the queue but the show ended before I could get on. It's in Hal's interest to have more of a variety of callers than just the same ones over and over every single show.
      Joseph Kitzke · 8 days ago
      Make it a written rule. But only one call per 2 weeks! And put Jan army Vic and Tom on the blocked caller list. I’m happy to be a paying subscriber, but I want to hear the views of callers from many places and perspectives. Otherwise, please Hal, if there are no callers I’d rather just listen to you or music.
      DD7 · 8 days ago
      True, and some of them go on & on & on getting way off topic. I'd much rather hear Hal talk for the full hour than hear some of those callers.
    Frank Lee · 10 days ago
    Was I the only one that spewed his drink when Vic/West Texas got booted for eating on the air?!!? Lol. Who is this guy....wow. Slow, on tranks???
    Ziglveit B. Shtoonk · 10 days ago
    Vic again... Really?
    Daniel Palmer · 11 days ago
    I missed Tuesday the 17th show. I have hoped to find it in the archives but it is not there. Will it be placed in the archives?
      Wes Newbold · 11 days ago
      It was a repeat. Hal wasn’t available
    Jay Pea · 11 days ago
    Hello,

When are tonight's show going to be up in the archives? I couldn't get to the show live. Thank you!
    Imran Khan · 11 days ago
    I cannot listen to the live radio. It cannot buffer. I have been trying for past 20 minutes but browser goes on the time out.
    Manly Jamison · 11 days ago
    I got some of the audio last night after first having trouble with the link. Now, I wanted to listen to it again and the link problem is back.
    Kevin Bradley · 12 days ago
    I don’t see it either, also the secondary links don’t work ? Maybe some fallout from St. Patrick’s Day yesterday,, Hal? Trust all OK with you...
      Imran Khan · 11 days ago
      I have the same question. I did not find the audio.
    Daniel Laurino · 12 days ago
    Can anyone confirm if there was a radio show from last night? I remember a couple weeks ago Hal didn't have a show instead it was a repeat of an earlier show is that what happened last night? Anyone?
      Patricia Garcia · 12 days ago
      I was just going to ask the same question, I don’t see on for 3/17/20
    Linda Blalock · 12 days ago
    I really need archives also. Its almost impossible for me to listen live!
    Frank Lee · 12 days ago
    Wth...no archive of Tuesdays show? I cannot EVER link up live, so archives are the only way for me. You MUST make sure and archive Wednesday's show. Please!